“Oktoberfest is this week!” Parliament
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
- Area Beer Bike Corrdonator Applications Coming Up!!
- SENIOR COMMITTEE
- Only 40% Senior Gift Fund Participation. SO FAR FROM THE GOAL!!
- Donate Now!
- Trick or Treat
- Before Parliament next week
- Trick o trating around Martel with stops + activities in several rooms
- Dress up!
- Pumpkin Carving Study Break Next Monday!
- BEER BIKE
- Bike Captains!
- Girls: Crystal and Christina
- Guys: Jcho and Diego
- Meeting about how building goes about on campus
- RMC renovation: Centennial Redesign Contest
- You can see the ideas proposed in the RMC screen
- Campus-Wide Events Calendar
- Blanket Tax Committee Application are up: look out for the email.
- Renaissance Festival tickets available! Go pick them up at the RMC
- Opera Tickets will become available tomorrow, look out for the email!
- Next Semester? Romeo and Juliet (around Valentine’s) and the Ballet
- STUDY BREAK on the 30th!!! FREE FOOOOOD!!!!!!
- FOOD REP
- NO FRUIT: Too expensive.
- Shish Kebabs? Got them today.
- We got the Wok Station
- Indian Food Night!! RAVIS IS THRILLED.
- Pho Station!!
- Labeling? It’s hard. They are trying.
- MARK THE DATE: NOVEMBER 16TH. COOKING LESSONS ONLY FOR MARTEL. SEND HIM AN EMAIL!!!!
- FRIDAY: Pass Fail deadline + Graduation deadline
- New registration system, like the freshman one.
- Mental Health and International Relations Jobs coming up!
- Concert this FRIDAY “Light Up the Night!!”
- 8-9 PM
- THE FAILURES
- This Saturday at FIVE. Dinner will be served HERE AT MARTEL!!
- STUDENT RUN BUSINESSES
- MARTEL IS THE BEST REPRESENTED COLLEGE IN SRB! HELL YEAH!
- Major article coming up in the Thresher.
- If you have any questions about it? Go ask SRB employees.
- Fight the Power.
- Denis BUTSPELLED. It made me uncomfortable.
- THIS FRIDAY!!!!!
- STARTING AT 6!
- No dinner in the Servery. HA!
- LIVE BAAAND!!!
- Dino + John Hua
- BE THERE yo.
- Come set up for New Student Service Hours!!
Jones has their own OWLSpace where they do all the elections and polling
Doubled election turnout
Consolidates committee google docs
Provides voting confidentiality
Calendar and discussion opportunities
Britney: Great way to streamline elections. Today’s system is outdated and an encumbrance for the Associate Justice
Navi: I like it!
Ravi: How are we going to make sure people don’t use others’ computers to vote? Fraud?
Britney: Today, I cannot make sure who is who, and everybody can see how you vote.
Julie: Can you vote anonymously? Yes!